CAD (native formats)
- Unigraphics NX2 - NX5
- SolidWorks 2006 - 2008
- SURFCAM Velocity
- Unigraphics Manufacturing
- Geomagic Qualify 9 (with Blade module)
Translations (general formats)
- Symmetry FTP site
- Step 203 & 214 (STP)
- Numerous other program-specific direct translators
- Rapid co-development of customer programs
- Reverse engineering
- Model and print development from final or preliminary model, print or sketch
- Multiple file transformation formats - Step, IGES, Para Solitd, etc.
- Overlay creation/generation - 4 mil mylar
- Gage and fixture design and development
- Rapid prototyping (i.e., SLA's, machine from solid, and quick forge)
- Full scan capabilities on CMM's
- Strong affiliation with Michigan State University to develop continuous improvement programs and curriculms.
Our dedicated Customer Focus Teams provide daily operational support through coordinating, documenting and implementation of engineering changes to existing programs and the development of new programs.